Wednesday, April 2, 2008

California Dreamin'

The grass isn't greener on the other side huh? I beg to differ. Spokane doesn't have grass- just pineneedles and snow. Its been great. Fun people, good work, great experiences and tons to do outside. But today is April 2nd and Im ready to go.
I'm recieving my hepititis B shots today. Well, two of them...I think. I have class (chemistry) and Katie is at work. It's been hard to not coast through life. You know? Knowing the next adventure but finishing life where you are. The only reason we're still here is cause my last class. Otherwise we would go. That being said everything else is difficult. My job, Katies job, etc. Anyway.
We want to take a vacation. I know this couple from the gym. He works for Alaska airlines. He has, I guess, 10 free tickets anywhere alaska flies. He offered two to me so Katie and I will probably go somewhere we've never been and probably won't go back to in a long time. Hawaii was the first choice but maybe Cabo, Miami or since we are going to live practically on the beach the next three years...Alaska. I guess alaska in may- june is incredible. I have to talk Katie into it though. She wants beach. Im ok with the alaskan weather for a few days. Especially since the temp in S. Cal in july is like 110 degrees.
Im not going to proof read this(or any blogs). I do enough of that in school.

No comments: