Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Beauty of getting an "F"

So I did the math today and I need a 46% on my final exam to pass the class. Funny huh. This whole process of getting into physical therapy school can really get to you. First, you get into school and then you think of every possible thing that could keep it from happening. Did they get my health requirements? Did I get all the paperwork in? The biggest one... I have to take my final exam 2 1/2 weeks early, can I fail and still make it? The answer is, "yes!" I won't, but it's nice to know that I have that freedom to let my grade slip that far and still make it. And I know I shouldn't worry about that stuff so please don't email me letting me know I shouldn't worry about it, I know that. I'm just being honest. Don't tell me you don't struggle with it either.
Anyway, lots to do. Almost done on the packing and cleaning will happen when it does. If it wasn't for being forced to commute by bike and foot everywhere I would be incredibly out of shape. I haven't lifted more than a school book in the last few months. I stood in front of the mirror today and jumped up and down and could see fat bouncing up and down. That's ok, it will keep me warm down in California.
If tears fall they will be this week. Lot's of people I care about I won't be able to see for awhile. No goodbyes, just see you later's.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie I just wanted to say that you look absolutely gorgeous in your picture below. You and your hubby look beautiful together! Isn't God awesome?

Nancy and Danny said...

Danny and I have been praying for you both to have a smooth transition this month. We were both very touched after reading your captions about the weekend you spent with us.
We love you and know that God will guide you with the right decisions you will be making together.
Thank you for the picture updates. I will have some soon! Bella is almost completed!
Mom

Bryan and Elizabeth Smalley said...

Scott and Katie, I miss you both already :( I look forward to the next time we can all get together again. I wish you a smooth move and a great transition into your new home in So Cal. Love you both!

Bryan

Joel said...

I get to see your dirty "A" very soon Scotty. July in fact, in Cali. Can't wait to break the bun...IN-N-OUT-BURGER that is.