Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Today is Tuesday and on Thursday we leave for Ohio. My sister Ashley is getting married on Saturday. I will get to see most of my family and Katie will have the opportunity to interact with them, something she hasn't had much time to do because of the distance. It is crazy to think that when we get back from Ohio we will only have four full days left in Spokane. Most of the stuff is packed and those last four days will be crazy. I have my 3rd exam this thursday morning and my final next friday.(Im taking my final 2 weeks early.) This all being said God is good and his provision for us is always consistent and timely. We are less than two weeks away from moving and we yet to have a place to live. I don't worry though. No sense in worrying when God is in control of your life. I enjoy seeing important things like jobs and living situations play out. I always get to look back and say, "see, He took care of it." If I do worry about anything its my own work ethic. Ex.. did I study enough? Am I working hard enough? Am I doing my part? Those types of things. I guess I'd rather be like that than never questioning anything.
Anyway, it is starting to rain now. The sky is cloudy and the temp is low 60's. The trees and grass are a rich green that takes me back to home in Ohio. We don't have days like this very often in Spokane. It's cold but its a break from the upper 80's we've been having. So it is comfortable. The picture taken is off my back porch. It is enjoyable right now but come 1:30 I will have to ride my bike to work and that will suck. I'll want the 80's back then.

1 comment:

Amy Hook said...

Katie - Thanks for the comment a long time ago:). I love how similar we are as well! I just wanted to wish you guys good luck & blessings as you enter the journey of PT school. Jonathan graduates on Friday (yeah!) and the past three years have certainly been an amazing journey. We came here to CO w/ NOTHING and it's been so cool to watch God work miracle after miracle. I know it will be the same for you guys. I have to laugh because we arrive in Spokane next Wednesday...probably the day you guys leave for the beginning of our PT journey. Wanted to let you know, too, that we have good friends starting the Dentistry program at LL (do you know Jared & Jadie Adams?) You'll have to meet up w/ them; they're great! Blessings to you guys!