Thursday, December 11, 2008

Presidential Duties

It is the holiday season and with that comes added responsibility for just about everyone. For me, it means being Santa Claus. Yes, that's me in front with a few of my classmates.
How do you like my sweater? It's ugly isn't it.We had a good time. I didn't play santa the whole time. Katie and I intended to only go for a short time but we ended up staying almost the whole time.
This is Paul...he didn't get the memo to wear an ugly sweater... Paul and I lived two miles from each other in Washington but I never saw him or met him in the five years I lived there. The south hill isn't that big so that's surprising.


This morning I went to "grade review." It's where all the teachers get together and discuss grades and individual students. As president I was able to attend but only for the grades part, not the individual students part. It was fun but intimidating with all my teachers and future teachers in the same room.

No comments: