Monday, April 27, 2009

Men's Ministry and Women's Ministry

Katie took off last weekend and went up to the "mountains" for a retreat with the women's ministry. She, along with Shari, led the music. At least that's what I heard. I wasn't there.
Katie, Sarah Beth, and Rebbecca. Jeremy, Jason, Joel...Sarah Beth is single.I took a morning off studying and hit the golf course. It was a fundraiser to raise money for the youth group. We had a blast. I arrived at 7 am to find the other three in my group already hitting balls.
Ryan, Brian, Mike and I. This was only Mike and Ryan's second time on the golf course. It was interesting and let me tell you the home owners on the course are lucky to have damage insurance. At the end Mike said, "Dude, I only lost six balls today!" Good job Mike.
There was a great turn out. Some how we won a trophy. It might be 10th place but whatever.
I stole this photo from face book. Some one took it without me knowing. Dad, let me know what i'm doing wrong.
Till next time...maybe the beach this weekend. We'll see.

4 comments:

sarah said...

Scott!!

Nancy and Danny said...

you are not moving your hips and pushing off your back leg!yo mama can out drive you!

Anonymous said...

I see Katie is taking after her mom. Viv led our music at our retreat! I love it

Joel said...

Scotty...I'm the oldest and I feel like I'm entitled to the first shot at this young lady. The brothers can arm wrestle me if they think otherwise.