Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kate's Parents Visit.

We had a great visit from Jay and Vivian, Katie's parents. We went to the beach, Temecula, and enjoyed hosting them in our new home.
Temecula had three parts: Old Town, a modern area and wine country. We spent most of our time in Old Town and drove through the others.We visited Venice Beach on Saturday. Katie saw this beach in one of her Coastal Living subscriptions. It looked interesting and interesting it was. We experienced the sixties. Hippies, women half dressed with large live snakes wrapped around them, psyco people, and lots of people with dreadlocks and no deodorant. It was quite entertaining.
Crazy guy dancing.
.

Jay and I enjoyed the water. It was warm and the waves were of good size. The girl in between Jay and I was wondering if Jay combed his chest and back hair.
Me teaching Jay the art of a Midwest game...corn hole. I know I know they could have picked a better name.Unfortunately for me, he beat me all day long. I only won twice that day and we must have played 30 times. And, i'm not afaid to admit I lost 21-0 once.



Breakfast outside before it got too hot. Between Viv's and Katie's cooking we had some really good meals.
Jay got a craving for doughnuts so he bought 15 dollars worth.

No comments: