Thursday, December 17, 2009

A visit from the Smalley's.

Thanks to my Clinical Instructor for an early exit from work and some luck, Katie and I were able to make our way through L.A. traffic and into Santa Monica. Awaiting us were two long time friends Bryan and Liz Smalley. It was the first time hanging out with them since their wedding six months ago.
Below, Katie and I on the end of the pier.
Bryan and Liz
Bryan thought he saw a starfish. He was so excited. I had to convince him starfish only came out at night.


The famous Santa Monica Ferris wheel. It's a $3 ticket and the opportunity to say we did it.





The Promenade. A road full of food and fashion.(Katie's favorite combination) Just kidding Katie. Not really.
We ate at Barney's.(I think that was the name) Great food and neat environment. We spent a couple hours here catching up on old times and new adventures.
Looming in the near future is 1)My birthday tomorrow, 2) t-minus one week till the guys get here! 3) A trip to Blaine, Wa in January. All this to say, we should be blogging quite often.

Expect a call soon...

No comments: