Monday, October 11, 2010

A CELEBRATION FOR THE AGES.

Fall has begun in the Northeast. As the leaves change so do the attitudes. The craving for hot soup on a weekend afternoon with football on in the background. Or maybe a hike on one of the endless leaf covered trails. The reds, yellows, oranges mixed in with a little green is truly a joy to see and icing on the cake for any trip back to the good ol' O-H.....I-O!
I wonderful thing was about to happen. A man with so much drive and his beautiful bride to be. A flight across the continental U.S. was a small price to pay for the seat I had. In the end, many hugs, renewed love for family, those families coming together to make a boy and a girls day as memorable as possible, and "the kiss" to seal the deal. Above, a brother, who has matured above all expectation. A world away fighting for his country, David, displayed his love and appreciation for his family and showed off that wonderful smile as well.

Below, mother and daughter, Vickie and Claire.Matron of Honor Ashley, bride to be Emily, Cheryl, Dad, Me and DavidMy always beautiful sister, Emily.Mom and I.
Below, the Robinsons.

Bryan and I engaging in one of a million conversations over the years. So many memories with this guy!
A pride of Lyons. Aunt Annie, Aunt MaryBeth, Grandpa, Grandma Bonnie, Dad, Cheryl.
Before the wedding.
Me hugging "the silver fox"...mom.
Reception.
Emily's art was on display on all the tables.



The other side. Jeremy, Kristen, Groom Aaron, Emily of course, David, me and my bride, Katie.
Enjoying some dessert.

A good lookin' bunch. Kristen, Dan, Mom, Emmy K, Dave and I.


Mom doing what she does best...serving others. Thanks mom for always being so selfless. It doesn't go unnoticed.
Mother and son, Ashley and ladies man, Owen.

Father daughter dance.
Below, I don't know why but I think this is a fantastic picture!
Kid brother giving a toast to the newly weds. Great job Dave! Memorable!

Cousin Nick showing off his moves.
Dan, Kristen and Katie. No longer the newlyweds!
Allan and Joan. Allan is my dads good friend.


Sunday everyone made there way over to my dads house where we enjoyed brunch and then lunch. I know, I know, but we did have brunch and then lunch.
Mom and grandma
Cheryl and I taking care of the cheesy potatoes.






Aaron and Emily opened gifts after lunch.Dad and Aunt Mary Beth.Ashley and MarkGreat time with family. Can't wait to visit in July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you take photographs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Annie