Saturday, December 18, 2010

Too Kool for Skool

Our class was split in two. 60+ students cut in half and what happens? You develop closer friendships with those in your room. These were the final days. 3 years of classroom, stress, labs, tests and fun all just about done. But not yet.

Disney is a positive. When people ask where I went to PT school I will smile at the fact that I frequented Disneyland, the beach, Palm Springs and the desert.



The last eight weeks was basically lab. Lots of photos and laughs were attained. Most of these photos are of people I spent most of my educational experience with. Below, Hector and I, laughing our way through a treatment. I spent most of my three years working on Hector as well as others but Hector and I always appreciated each others constructive criticism.
Mike, Byron, and Joe.
Our final PT party consisted of a photobooth.Katie ready to leave;I'm still dancing.




Below, Mike inflicting pain.
Dinner at BJ's Brewhouse. It's an asian sandwich.
We had the dorm dwellers over for a good meal. Mamiko, our Japanese classmate, requested Mexican food for dinner. In the end, they got a home cooked meal, Mamiko got her mexican food and Hector was impressed with our ability to cook Mexican food.


The infamous peace sign. This is how it is currently being taken in pictures.

Hector assessing Rogilio.
Completing a nerve tension test on Hector.


Now the memories are made and can be remembered. Thanks guys...it's been fun!

1 comment:

hrkirkland said...

Scott!!! We're sooooo proud of you!! So glad to see that you are at the end of your program. How exciting is that you are almost done!! We remember that feeling vividly! You're going to be an amazing PT and the Lord is going to work wonders through you in order to help heal others. Hope to catch up with you and Katie soon! Love, Heather & Jamie K. + baby Caleb :0)