Monday, November 28, 2011

I like Canada but I love Poteca.

Let the tradition continue in other states west of the Mississippi. Every year give or take a few days around New Years my family makes a Serbian dessert called Poteca. I can't really describe it cause it's that good. Katie and her mom decided to take it on this year. Unfortunately they decided to do it right in the middle of a Saturday during college football.
This is the finished project. I uploaded the pictures backwards.





The weekend before, Katie and I headed north into Canada. Whistler, B.C. is one of the best ski areas in the world. We went for a marriage conference.
Our room was amazing. The view was better.
This is the bridge from when entering/leaving Vancouver.



Canadian money. It's prettier than ours.
Yes, this whole blog is backwards. I should have said something about that at the very beginning. Oh well, that's what makes me look back at these posts a year from now and laugh. Still not showing very much!

No comments: