Sunday, April 22, 2012

Days 4, 5, & 6.

I appreciate this pace of life.  Saturday morning consisted of Avery laying on my chest.  It was our first daddy/daughter date.  While Katie caught up on much needed sleep, my sweet girl enjoyed a good poo, pee, and burp up all while on my chest.  And she slept through the whole date.  I loved every minute of it and it will be a memory I can share with her.


Aunt Teresa and Avery in a staring contest.
 Yesterday Avery had her first visitor.  And he was younger than her!  Welcome Riley.
Riley belongs to one of Kate's friends.  He was induced two weeks early because he was already 8+ lbs. 
Avery wondering who's in her personal space.




My skinny high jumper meets a full-back.
My sister Emily wanted feet pictures.  Here you go.







Cuddle time with dad!

2 comments:

Emily said...

For some reason, baby toes make me melt.

Anonymous said...

I knew someone who everywhere she went she took a photo with her feet in them. You can start a new tradition. Go to the beach...toes! Go to the store...toes! Get a bath...toes! Go to Grandma's...toes!
Of course, later it can be exotic places, like the Eiffel Tower!!!!
Aunt Annie