Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dear to us...our Bug is six months!

She's six months.  She's sitting, rolling, confidently throwing around jibberish to make conversation with her mom and dad, and gaining an unbelievable personality.
She blesses.  She blesses me.  She smiles when she sees me.  An innocence that I soak up.  She knows me as her protector, her provider and her father.  She blesses me as I serve her. 

 She blesses others.  With one picture of her off my phone I have the trust of 80 year old ladies on the first day of their treatments.




 We want her to be a blessing.  We want her to know what it means to serve others before herself.





 Avery June is our first.  She has lead Katie and I into a deeper level of commitment and servanthood than we could have ever expected.
 These two are the reason I live.  My prayer is that they will be taken care of the rest of their lives.

No comments: