Sunday, August 31, 2008

Laguna Beach

This is Laguna Beach. It is the most unique beach i've seen since we moved to the area. Most have been water, beach, million dollar 200 sq. ft. homes, getto. Laguna is a mix of sandy cliffs, lots of food places, volleyball courts, bb courts, and seaweed. It was the most fun Kate and I have had together at the beach so far.(With friends Newport wins)You have to love how much MTV and other television stations blow up this beach. Oooo...Laguna Beach. There weren't any overly attractive people (besides Kate) and the average age was 40. Which is a great age. That wasn't a diss to people over 40. Sorry. Gesh.
When it was time to leave Katie used my washboard abdominals to dry our towels and suits. I was trying to use one of those things that tans the bottom of your chin but didn't realize I was using it improperly.


I played softball tonight and almost hit a homerun. It was caught at the warning track. Katie was in the bleachers. "Did you see my almost homerun?" She was talking but said she liked my "catches and throws." I was the catcher. Yes, it was slow pitch softball and yes the throws were back to the pitcher. Thanks Honey, glad I impressed you. Glory Days...

4 comments:

Brian and Cristina said...

What? A thing to tan your chin??? hahaha.

Brian and Cristina said...

What? A thing to tan your chin??? hahaha.

Jeremy Koziol said...

Looking good, playa', or should I say, playa (in spanish)?

Elizabeth Unruh said...

Scott and Katie - it's so fun for me to read about your experiences in LA. I hope you're having fun there...it's different, isn't it? I'm sorry I just missed you as it would have been fun to have lived in the same part of the country for once. I hope to visit LA often though, so hope to see you again sometime soon!