Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nothing new really

Hi Everyone. Today is Sunday. Let's see... I picked Katie up on Thursday afternoon. We went to a show thing on Friday night with some friends. It wasn't that good. Saturday morning we went to Los Angeles for the Body World's 3 exhibit. It was neat. I saw it before in Seattle a few years ago before I had anatomy. Since then, I've had it twice and other classes that contribute to the human body. They have also added giraffes, gorillas etc. Bodies is a museum of different human bodies that have been dissected and what they call, "plasticized." The dissections are 100x better than our dissections so we had plenty of, "ohhhh, thats what that looks like," moments. I was amazed by how much Katie knew aswell. She has obviously been listening to me ramble on with my memorization everyday. My favorite part was watching her educate other people on things I didn't know she knew. "Oh, yeah, that is the... it does this...did you know that..." She is so smart I wish I could take her brain into my studies. It would make my time much more efficient.
I had a good first week of school. I don't know the results of my first three test but I feel good about them. Katie will hear about her job tomorrow. I will put everything on it. She'll get the job. If she doesn't, they made a big mistake.
I just let out a long sigh as the thought of studying keeps poking me saying, "let's go!" I guess I should. Press on.

No comments: