Sunday, December 7, 2008

San Diego Zoo

We had fun at the zoo. I got to see all the animals I wanted. I was disappointed in the lions. But that was the only disappointment.

I can't remember what this guys was but I told him to turn his head down and to the left for the picture and he did.The giraffes were mating. I thought that only happened in march. I only say this cause Katie's dad was wondering when they mated.We told Isaac, Katie's cousin we would get pictures of the koalas. Isaac, see the koala bears? They were asking where you were. You'll have to get your aunt and mom to come down and see them. Ask your mom about the birds and the bees before you come bud cause the koala cages are by the giraffes.
Polar bear hiding his face from my camera...

I'm glad I wasn't in the water for this shot...
This zebra picture was my favorite of the day.

Mike and Rebecca, and us -- in front of the Flamingos. Good times! They had free tickets and graciously invited us to go.

The ground just shook a little. Weird. Three finals left. Tonight I start my first day at the Autistic clinic.

1 comment:

Nancy and Danny said...

Great pictures, Scott! Did the pandas bring back memories? Your panda that gramma Karis made when you were little was very loved!
MOM