Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some photos of school...

So we never put pictures up of the whole reason we are here. I hope to put a few more pictures up as we continue to create memories.

These are of a fitness test. We were required to replicate the exact test a P.E. teacher has to take his students through in fifth, seventh and ninth grade. We then evaluated what we would change and what was good about the tests. Really it was just an excuse to exercise during class time and have a whole lot of laughs.

Here Greg is trying to get "presidential" numbers by completing 75 crunches. I couldn't hold back on laughs because the tests require you stand in the strangest places and he could barely get 40 crunches.
I didn't do too good on this one. I need to work on that.50 push ups! Then I stopped. The teacher asked me why I stopped. I thought I was supposed to. But really I didn't want to do anymore. I don't think I could have anyway.
Sorry these are so small.

Me encouraging Bjorn to get one more push up in.

No comments: