Saturday, March 14, 2009

A break from Loma Linda.

We went to Corona Del Mar State Beach last night. I spend a few hours in the books. (It's finals week this upcoming week) Katie walk around a massive mall. We went to inspiration point and enjoyed a homemade lunch(the best kind) together before grabbing a fire pit for the evening.
Katie, KatieAnn, and Rebecca. We were the first three couples to arrive. It was nice. We enjoyed Bocce ball, volleyball, and frisbee before everyone else got there.A quiet moment before everyone else arrived.
The guys jumping over the fire just cause their wive didn't want them too. Katie didn't care if I did it so I wasn't that motivated.Ryan jumping over the fire.Brian decide to go into the water after his frisbee went astray. It was over the edge of a cement breaker. We pulled him out just before a wave came in. He would have been soaked! Got the frisbee.The boat we bought with the money I make at my part time job.Mike and Rebecca thought I was taking a picture of them when really I was getting the shot of the sail boat in the sunset.
Sunset.
The rocks fill up with water after high tide.
We miss our friends and family. We are happy we made the choice to come to Loma Linda. I don't know that we would have even done it at any other time in our lives.

Bouldering at the beach anyone?

Rocks to climb on.

Quiet on the home front. We really enjoy our home. We wish we had a back yard where we could spend the majority of our evenings.
This bird always greets Kate and I when we leave in the mornings. It can sing about ten different songs. I wonder how long he'll stay around. I got a bird feeder for him but he seems uninterested in that.
Kate's orchid plant.

No comments: