Friday, March 27, 2009

Update on this week.

Well, it's my last weekday of spring break. I've appreciated the silence. It's interesting how I always reach for the remote or click for music without thinking about it. Today is nice. I don't even want to talk to myself.

I finished the quarter strong. Five "A's" and one "B". Whatever. I guess grades are necessary. I know the stuff and that's all that's going to matter when I take boards. Hopefully I'll remember it come time.

Monday I start spring quarter. The winter quarter is over and spring quarter is short that's the beauty of it. The last two weeks, which would normally be class, is a clinical. I'll be going to Bellingham, Wa. from June 1-June 12. I'll stay with Katie's family and eat all there food. Kate will join me the last few days and then we will fly to Ohio for a wedding in Jersey.

I can't believe the first year of school is almost over. Now that I think of it. Summer anatomy is short too, so is my fall quarter because of a clinical. Wow, I'm almost done. yeah right.

This weekend Katie has made it clear that the beach must be in our plans. And I totally agree. I've asked some friends about beaches we haven't been. We will see where we end up.

1 comment:

Nancy and Danny said...

Great grades, Scott!!!!! We are proud of you and know you'll remember most of what you learn because you will be THE BEST PHYSICAL THERAPIST EVER!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to our visit in June.
Love, MOM