Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tupperware

It's been awhile since we've posted anything, and since Scott has had his face in his notes for the past 2 weeks...and for the next few days, so i decided it was time to step up and post about my most recent investment.

Remember these???
I'm pretty sure my mom still has the same red Tupperware pitcher we used to take out to the barn to be filled up with fresh milk and brought in for dinner. And those cereal containers...Yeah, she still keeps the filled with Fruit Loops, Cheerios, and Frosted Flakes. Growing up, i didn't know anything other than Tupperware for our storing needs. Good memories there.

So, it was time.
I figured I had gone through enough Zip-lock throw away containers and lingering stains from spaghetti sauce or something a year ago on everything else...


So my collection begins. I plan to have a party on June 11... which i plan to add to my collection with items like this lovely BBQ/grilling set:and FridgeSmart for keeping my fruits and veggies fresher longer... and this cool chopper

Pretty isn't it?

3 comments:

Nancy and Danny said...

Really, KT, Scott can tell you about the Tupperware that held all our GENERIC Loops, Flakes and Aldi cereal! Not to mention the Dr Thunder and Mountain Mist from Dollar general! You truly are a married couple now!!!! Fill those cupboards! And...don't forget to invest in a new Tumbler for your dad's coffee!!!!!!
Danny can't wait for his espresso buddy along for the upcoming trip!
Love you,
Nancy

Vivian said...

Hah! Yes, We still have the cereal in the tupperware containers....I also have all my baking goods and other staples in tupperware containers...Joan likes to come over and organize my tupperware containers in my cupboards. Occasionally I have to let them get messy and out of order so she has a reason to come over. Love tupperware. Could have been a sales rep but never took the leap.

MOM

molly said...

tupperware party in portland? can I host even if you are 2,000 miles away?