Thursday, August 27, 2009

cling to the good, beat up the bad.

Ever had anxiety? Ever been stressed? Every had your body do weird things cause life got crazy or real intense? Failure. It is probably the most intimidating aspect of life. Well, mine at least. I have succeeded in most of what I've done. If I didn't succeed in something I usually brushed it off as I didn't really care and I can say that is probably true.

I feel as if someone is grabbing my chest cavity and squeezing it. From the chest and the back. Not now, earlier this week. Now I'm fine. I had tests, like a zillion, this week.(school tests.) They are done and can say I did well...I think...I haven't gotten the results but I passed. That's not good enough though. I just need to relax.

The past two days I've talked to four of my favorite people. Unknowingly they reminded me of up and coming events. Good times with them at fun places. What a joy it is to know this is a season. Less than one year and I will have completed all the classroom work for my program...and my life!!! Maybe.

I cling to the good memories and hope for the making of new ones as those bad ones like this week will eventually bring a smile in years to come.

1 comment:

Nancy and Danny said...

Remember,Scott, one of our favorite verses from Psalm 46:10...."Be still and know that I am God...". Rest in that for awhile.
Love you that much,
MOM