Sunday, February 28, 2010

A typical weekend.

Katie brought home these yellow flowers. She is always making our home beautiful.
Periodic breaks in the rain on Saturday brought sunlight. I wish I could have caught the colors but this will have to do. Everything was wet and shiny. Refreshing.PT school has taught me good posture. I was probably about to fall asleep here.Katie laughing while we relaxed on Saturday.
Katie, Rae and Jody. We had our friends over for dinner Friday night.
Jeff on the defense. Who gave Luke that spatula?

We have a nice park just down the street. It's basically rolling hills for hikes and mountain biking. And the views are nice. This is a photo of Big Bear area. The mountain is covered with clouds and snow right now. Not a very clear day but at least it's not smog.
Katie kicking my butt up the hill.

Just a few photos. Have a good week.

No comments: