Saturday, February 19, 2011

Q and A with Leila.

You asked, so I decided to post again. This time with my master and over a bowl of cold water and rawhide sticks. So let's get started!
Alpha Male Master Scott (this would be my rap name by the way.): "Leila, what do you consider your best physical quality?"
Leila: "Well, besides being incredibly good looking, I would have to say my colors. I have many colors on my coat and my pawnails each have a different color. Thanks for asking."
Alpha Male Master Scott: "What do you do to pass the time? If your owners are busy eating or cleaning. What do you do with your free time?"
Leila: "Well, I have lots of free time! My only commitments are daily walks to keep my masters calm so they don't chew or dig and daily dog training. I love to hunt anything in the yard including moles, cats, grasshoppers and crickets, leaves that may blow due to wind, and shadows. Other than that, I keep an eye on the house and notify the whole neighborhood when someone is at the door. Oh, and I sleep...a lot."
Alpha Male Master Scott: "Do you have a lot of toys?"

Leila: "Ooohhh yeah. I have to admit, i'm spoiled. But it's good for me. I like to have a choice. It keeps me interested and I shred them real quick. Purses, shoes and toys- life's good! I also have certain spots for my toys. Any ball usually rests on this window. I keep them here when I'm doing something else. I like to keep some toys in doorways and some right were my master's stand most. Other toys have a special place in my heart and rarely make it out of my house so I can have them with me when i'm by myself. Rodriguez is one of my favorites but he needs surgery cause I tore him to shreds. Hey, he's named after a Michigan coach. It's a good thing!" Alpha Male Master Scott: "Leila, do you consider yourself smart? Do you get bored with the nonsense of other dogs."

Leila: "Oh, I love to play but the dog park has some bitches. And I don't mean "female" dog. Some dogs are brilliant but I would say i'm the smartest, and prettiest, dog there every time I go...well...of all the dogs that have ever been there, ever."

AMMS: "That's an awfully confident statement."
Leila: "Well, that's what it takes in this dog eat dog world."

AMMS: "Are you full grown?"
Leila: "Just about. I'm 50lbs and 10 of that are my ears."
AMMS: "So, what do you enjoy most about life?"

Leila: "Ummm, there are lots of things but there are a couple that stand out. One, I love to ride in the car. Two, I absolutely love a good belly rub. Three, my day has to start with waking up my master by licking his face or giving him a snotty nose press. Four, and probably the best, training. It's so much fun. Currently, my masters put all kinds of tasty treats around me and try to tempt me while I do tricks. I caught on quick and need a reminder from time to time."AMMS: "Do you have any nicknames?"

Leila: "Yes, quite a few actually. To name a few: Drama queen, Diva, Jackrabbit (cause my ears), Yoda (again...cause my ears), puppy, tank, girl, terrorist, lazy as#, and leiladodle.

AMMS: "Well, it's been fun Leila. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to answer a few questions."
Leila: "Oh, anytime, I love attention."

Leila: "Thank you everyone for spending some time with me. Oh, and I just wanted you to know how much my masters love all of you. They miss you so much and are excited to see you soon. A quick shout out to my Ohio peeps, i'll meet you soon. Until then...bring on the rawhide!"

No comments: