Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nothing New

Under three weeks left. Yes, that is all the time left for us in California. This is the calm before the storm. Until then all you get are pictures of the pup and random photos I deem worthy of posting.

I wonder about Leila. She sees the packing and I hear stories about how stressful moving can be for a dog. She seems fine and oblivious to the whole thing. She's happy as long as we are with her.
She likes her bed by the back door...where the sun is.
The other day I caught her carrying this 2lb weight around. I asked her if she liked working out and she said yes.
Katie has been experimenting with what we have left over in the cupboards. School is winding down and the funds are getting tight and Katie truly makes the most of what we have lying around. Below is a giant cookie that she baked in this cast iron skillet. It. Was. Awesome.
Below is a video of Digger McDiggerson. I always ask Leila if she saw any other dogs digging for gophers in our back yard. And with her nostrils compacted with dirt and her snout as brown as can be she says, "No, that was another dog."


More to come. Things are about to get crazy!

No comments: