Sunday, October 9, 2011

RRRRAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

It's time to post this I guess. Katie is pregnant. The pics below are baby Lyon at 12 weeks. She is now 15 weeks. Katie is doing well. Healthy. Busy as ever. She actually did a half marathon last week as you know. Besides the constant fatigue and nausea (i've heard it's a sign of a good pregnancy) all is going well.Below, baby Lyon shows off five fingers and right arm. We are excited for our new arrival to come roaring into our world. New season and new challenges!
Pray for Katie. Pray for her health and the babies health. Pray for me. Pray that I serve Katie beyond what is expected. Pray for my leadership and support- so I can give my little family what they need.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I've been waiting for this news -- since someone let it slip to me last weekend! So glad to see the pictures, and hear all is well. We will be praying for you both (three?)!

Katie said...

Congratulations Lyon family! So excited for you!
~Kyle and Katie Scott

Amy Hook said...

Hurrah!!!! We're so excited for you guys :). And congrats on finishing school, by the way. We both read your post about that darned PT test and let me tell you....all the emotions came back like it was yesterday! Glad you've transitioned well into life beyond school. Be careful...you will blink and three years will have passed like it's been for us. Blessings on you as you become a family of THREE :)!

Ben and Sarah said...

Congrats from the Green's! We are so excited for you guys!