Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A post only a father can love...

Sitting silently to soak up every last hiccup.  It's over.  I'll never get those moments back.  She will grow up and I will tell her about it.  Maybe this blog will still exist.  That's the beauty of these precious memories.  They cannot be replicated- not on video, or photo or in my mind.  They are over and she's going to grow up and leave me priceless irreplaceable sweet memories.

Some of these videos belong to her first week-others more recently.

A good friend got us a "woomie."  I couldn't help myself.


Leila and I exercising.


She loves her swing!

Sweet dreams bring half smiles.
My Favorite. 

Last week. 3 weeks.

Tomorrow is a good day.  My dad and Cheryl arrive.  It will be good as my family will begin there face to face meetings with Aves.

No comments: