Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Friday

I said we went to Dodger's stadium so here are some pictures. It's not a very pretty park so this is all i'll show you. This pic is from the upper deck...well that's where our seats were. There weren't that many people at the game so we sat in the lower deck in the shade.
I wore my Buckeye's hat for all to see and usc (uncapitalized) fans avoided me like the plague in fear of their predicted beating come September.

Today I wrapped up my second week of Anatomy. I just got my grades...lab test-98%, lecture 90%. I was surprised I got a 98%. I don't normally pull out 98's. That being said, I know I can do it. I work my butt off every night and if it produces these results, i'll keep doing it. Katie and I are getting along great. We bicker less and spend more time laughing with each other. (that's probably cause she only sees me 3 days a week) I haven't had to worry about anything but school. She packs my lunch and makes dinner every night. My laundry is always done and put away before I even know it's dirty and she covers all the financial aid and student paperwork stuff. I hate that stuff! She is still applying to places for employment. Your prayers for that would be appreciated. We want her to do something she enjoys but we need her to have a job soon. We have a meeting with the director of the Drayson Center (University fitness center) on Tuesday for a potential personal training job for Katie. I say, "we" cause he wants me to be there for some reason. We'll keep you updated.
I might write again this weekend. We'll take pictures and get them to you guys. Thanks for looking and keeping up with us. I had no idea how many people looked at this thing.
Scott


1 comment:

Jeremy Koziol said...

Hey, broski,
Congrats on your awesome performance (I know what you want to insert there...). God is good and it is soo cool to see him equip you to do what he wants. I will pray for Katie about the job sitch, and speaking of a job, guess who just got one? Yep, God is shooting his blessings up here in the northwest, too. And Katie, wow, what a loving woman! You are a lucky man, Scoot (I spelled that wrong on purpose). Peace, love, and respect, brother and sister.

Jeremy K.