Thursday, July 3, 2008

4 weeks left of school

It's 5pm on Thursday. Holy crap that was a hard week. My average this week was an 87%. Passing is 81% so i'll take a deep breath and relax. Tonight begins a 3 and a half day weekend that is needed for Katie and I. We don't know all the contents of it but we'll update soon. Below is a gift we recieved from my Aunt Annie and Aunt Mary Beth. Funny enough I was in the front of the house looking for plants to transplant to the backyard and a van pulls up and delivers four perrennials.(sp?) Katie with three girls in the PT program with me. From left, Leretta, Stephanie, and Janice. We call Janice the "Black widow" because she went and shot pool with us and she's asian.(Most women pro pool players are asian.) If I haven't told everyone yet my program is very diverse and may speak five languages before I graduate.
Some of the fellas. Sorry for the poor lighting. Im in it so I didn't take it. Left: Tim, one of the best basketball players in southern cal in high school. He's like 6'8". Ken is the bald guy. He's 5'6" and carries a pocketknife. He's columbian and has made it his goal to teach me spanish. Karthick is Indian, that's why you can't see him. He's probably the nicest guy in the program.

This weekend we are going to the beach for a reunion with my good friend Brian Foster. Brian is a teacher in Green, Ohio. It will be good to see him and pick up where we left off. His wife, Christina and Katie get along great so it should be a wonderful time.
It is still hot here. I don't mind it at all. It makes exercising outside hard to do though. That's ok, we can exercise outside in the dead of winter this year. Well, I've gotta run.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice plant!!!! Your Aunts have GREAT taste!!!!!!!!!