Friday, July 11, 2008

I think we lost two students today. I don't think they made it. We all knew they were in a tough spot and the look on their face wouldn't have been able to convince us otherwise. Today's written test was rough. I'm glad I didn't look past the stuff I didn't think mattered cause that was pretty much the whole test. I don't know how I did yet. It's still early in the day. I know I passed which keeps me positive.
I decided this week that next year I am going to try to be a T.A. I was turned off by the idea because it left little time for myself in between quarters. (if you are a TA you get absolutely no break from 1st year and 2nd.) But I found out that I can take time off. So if I still am pursuing it in a few months then I'll take two weeks off or something. Seriously, what else am I going to do. I'll sit at home and wait for school to start again.
It has been cooler here during the days. On Wednesday we had a picnic outside for the P.T. students. My lab partner who's from the desert just east of here looked up in the sky and said, "it's gonna rain." I looked up to one small puffy cloud surrounded by blue sky. But hey, it sprinkled later, barely, but it did. You can't really call that rain so it still hasn't rained since we've been here. When it does im going to go outside and lay on the ground and enjoy it.
No pictures this week cause i lived in the library when I wasn't in class. Only three weeks left of Anatomy. Then I start-manual muscle testing, kinesiology, medical terminology and world religions.
We'll take pictures this weekend and get them up before monday.

No comments: