Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday Night, Man Night

I watched "3:10 to Yuma" by myself. It was great. I had the surround sound up so loud people were walking by on the street and looking in. It's a western so the gun shots might have spooked them a little. I ate costco pizza, a salad and my neighbor brought by some chocolate chip cookies. He was bacheloring it tonight as well. Why he choose to make cookies with this cherished time is his own business. I must admit he makes a good cookie.
It doesn't matter what I do, I drank at least a gallon of water today and I still have a headache. It is so consistently hot here that I find myself taking 2-3 ice cold showers just to keep cool. I hate using the A/C. I'm not complaining I would take this over winter most days.
I'm trying to get a table and chairs stained and cleaned up before Katie gets back. They should be done tomorrow. Ill put pics up. They're nothing special but with the time i've put in I will want to show them off.
Katie is having a good time in Blaine. She said she would post pics and stuff soon. Probably tomorrow. I hope so cause I want to see photos just as much as everyone who reads this.
Bed time.

No comments: