Monday, October 27, 2008

Camping

I promised pictures Sunday and it's Monday night. Here are a few from our trip to Joshua Tree with a few friends. This is Curt and Jody. I talked about them in the last blog.

This is a few more people. There were a few more people that came and went throughout the weekend so this wasn't everyone. The guy in the red is a physical therapist at Kaiser, a huge medical center in the area. The girl holding the dog is a year ahead of me in P.T school. The asian girl in the back is a die hard Ohio State Buckeye fan. It is hilarious talking with her. She knows more about the team than I do. You can't help but laugh listening to a little asian lady with broken English stumping you on Buckeye trivia.
While Eric climbed I made sure the big boulder rock in the back didn't fall down on anyone. Look closely.
The best part of car camping... the food!

The beauty of desert camping...no bugs, no rainfly on your tent and billions of bright stars to fall asleep to.

School is going well. I have had plenty of success so far on my midterms. Tomorrow I have a written test and a lab practical. Friday I have a rather difficult pass/fail lab practical. It's on zapping people with electricity. Fun!

Still in the Upper 80's to low 90's. Next week we are going to a King's game. A buddy had free tickets. It's L.A.s hockey team. Friday is a Halloween thing at church. It's a safe option for kids in the area. Katie and I are helping out. Kate is going to be little red riding hood and im the lumberjack that guts the wolf and gets granny out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your trip sounds like it was fun.
Can't wait to see the pictures of the halloween costumes although I am surprised that Scott isn't going as the wolf. Hmmm.

Joel said...

It ticks me off when you leave your desperately single friend Joel hanging like this...an asian gal that loves football? Where is the justice in all of this?!