Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mid week blog

Well, I got a job today. I vowed I wouldn't while in school. But I don't know, school isn't so bad. I mean it isn't easy by any means but I can handle a few hours. And a few hours in the Personal Training world is decent money. I have complete freedom. I get to use the whole facility-outside, stairs, pool, tennis courts, and equipment of course. I'm sure i'll sign papers this week and start within a week or two.

I just got in a bad mood and it wrecked my desire to keep writing. I'm going to go brush my teeth and go to bed.

Oh, today I got a shot and the lady made my shoulder muscles twitch. She said, "Well, your deltoid knows there's a needle in there." I said sarcastically, "that's cause you're moving it around." I felt only a little bad. Learn how to give a shot lady.

1 comment:

Joel said...

You can wash and wax my van for some side money also...just giving you options my friend, options.