Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here we go again...

I just woke up from a nap. I needed it. Tomorrow we start school again and from what I hear it is a difficult quarter. The material isn't anymore challenging that previous classes. I'm told it's boring. It's like going back to undergrad. I don't know for sure though. I try not to listen to what other students say because from my experience they are often wrong. "You won't like this teacher" or "This class is just worthless." I end up liking the teachers and classes most students don't like.

I have so much to say and pictures to post. I have a "review of 2008" waiting to post but it isn't done yet. I also went to the Chargers/Colts playoff game with a friend of mine. I hope to post pics soon.

That's all for now. Bring on 2009!

Scott

No comments: