Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just Another Step

Well, it's Saturday late morning and the day is underway at the Lyon household. Katie just got in "cleaning" mode. Don't get in her way. If you do you're asking for trouble. I am about to head out for a few hours of studying. School is going to be challenging this quarter. On top of that I have picked up a few more training appointments all while working at the autistic counseling center. I guess I am more productive when I am busy.

I was with the autistic kids when the earthquake hit. That was a fun time.(sarcasm) It was Katies first earthquake. She was home alone and didn't really know what to do. What do you do? I'm sorry but what do you do? They are so short that you don't really have time to think. I just enjoy them. They are actually quite a rush. You all should try one sometime.

I would like to write more but I need to get going. Katie has some people coming over and I really should hit the books. I really do enjoy what I am learning.

No comments: